Netgear Firmware Update is a significant process required for the excellent functionality of the Netgear AC1750 Dual-Band router. Most users looks for the convenience to easily update their Netgear AC1750 Dual-Band router, and thankfully Netgear has provided it through its web interface which is redirected through www.routerlogin.net link. The web link allows the user to visit the Netgear Router login window which prompts the user to feed in the credentials and interact with the various tools of the Netgear.
Executives strongly recommend the users to regularly update their router for better security and improved performance. Firmware update not only enhances the functionality level of the router but also prevents the device from the malicious viruses that are usually present on the network. The firmware of the router is actually stored within the flash memory. The user might also receive a message at the top right corner of the screen from where he can easily update the firmware of his router just by responding to that message and following the further instructions. The user can also check the availability of the firmware through the web interface of the www.routerlogin.net with the help of which he can easily update the firmware of the router.
Steps to update Netgear AC1750 Dual-Band router
- Turn on your system and open up the browser on your internet connected computer.
- Type www.routerlogin.net or 192.168.1.1 as the address bar of the browser.
- Netgear Router login window is going to appear which will be comprised of the username and the password of the router.
- The user should type “admin” on the field of the username and “password” on the field of the password field. Both the credentials are case-sensitive.
- Go to Advanced tab>Administration tab and at last tap on Router Update tab.
- Router Update page is going to display.
- Now, click on Check button and the system will look the available firmware within the device. The system will display a dialogue box asking you of downloading the latest firmware.
- Click on Yes button to download the available firmware in your system.
- As soon as you hit the Yes button, the router will locate the file and begin the installation of downloading the firmware into the system.
- Allow the installation process to get swiftly complete and after that, your router will get operate by the new firmware.
Note: To avoid the cause of the failure of the installation of the firmware within the router, the user must not interrupt the installation of the firmware within the router. He must not click a link within the window, he must not close any browser within the window, he must not tap for a new page, and most importantly he must not turn off the router.
Note: When the installation will get complete the router will itself get restart. The installation process will hardly take one minute for the netgear firmware update. You also can read the release notes of the new firmware to find out that you need to reconfigure your router or not, after the upgrade process of the device.